“Freeform’s Halloween Road” is putting a spell on fans yet again in Los Angeles. The event is back for a spooky, socially distant experience that you won’t want to miss. The outdoor, immersive event will feature the worlds of “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “Hocus Pocus,” “The Addams Family” and other spooktacular surprises filled with games, photo moments, live entertainment and prizes! This year, Hyundai has joined in on the fun as a presenting sponsor to make Halloween Road come alive with tricks, treats and a haunting photo opp.
The experience will take place at Heritage Square Museum in Los Angeles, California, and is open to the public from FRIDAY, OCT. 1, through TUESDAY, OCT. 5. Ticket prices start at $37 and go on sale next week, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 1at 10 a.m. PDT, and can be purchased at 31nightsofhalloween.com.
“We’re thrilled to bring back our beloved ‘Halloween Road’ to the fans,” said Joe Ortiz, senior vice president, Content Marketing for Freeform. “Freeform continues to create innovative events that truly deliver one-of-a-kind fan experiences. This year, attendees will be treated to an unbelievable night where they can interact with some of the most celebrated Halloween entertainment properties in the world.”
Halloween lovers will get to enjoy some never-before-seen activations with exciting new attractions that include the following:
- Extended “Hocus Pocus” Drag Show – Fans will be treated to an in-depth drag show featuring scenes from “Hocus Pocus” and starring the Sanderson Sisters.
- Beer and Wine Garden – Guests 21+ will now have the option to indulge in spooky drinks at the new beer and wine garden. Ghouls and goblins who purchase these tickets will have access to VIP placement for the drag show.
- Finkelstein’s Lab from “Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas” – This iconic scene will return for the first time since Freeform’s inaugural Halloween event. Beware of Sally’s green soup!
- “The Addams Family” Mansion – Step up to the creepy, kooky, mysterious and spooky mansion and pose for a photo in Pugsley’s new electric chair.
- Twice as Many Trick-Or-Treat Stations – Because it wouldn’t be Halloween without candy, we have more trick-or-treat options than ever before! Attendees will collect a complimentary trick-or-treat bag before encountering twice the stations as last year — double the candy, double the fun!
- Halloween Characters IRL – Interact with your favorite characters, including Sarah and Winne Sanderson, Billy Butcherson, the Ghostbusters, Uncle Fester, Wednesday Addams and more!
In addition to the new activations, we’ll be bringing back classics from fan favorites, such as the Sanderson Sisters’ Cottage and Billy’s grave in Old Burial Hill from “Hocus Pocus”; Spiral Hill, Halloween Town Hall, Oogie Boogie’s Lair and Lock Shock and Barrel’s Treehouse from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”; Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and the Ecto-1 from “Ghostbusters” and so much more that shouldn’t be missed! Catch them all on “Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween” starting on Oct 1st.
The full “31 Nights of Halloween” schedule is coming soon!
Freeform’s distinct brand of coming-of-age programming helps to position it as the No. 1 primetime cable network in entertainment among Women 18-34 in fiscal year 2021 to date. Connecting to audiences with its bold original programming and immersive social engagement, Freeform channels the force and momentum of its young adult audience in its quest for progress with authentic, groundbreaking original series such as Emmy®-nominated “grown-ish,” “Good Trouble,” “Motherland: Fort Salem” and “Cruel Summer,” which is the No. 1 new cable drama of 2021 to-date among Women 18-34. In 2021, Freeform aired three of the Top 10 scripted cable original series among Women 18-34 – more than any other network, with “grown-ish” ranking as cable’s No. 1 live-action cable comedy series of the year with both Adults 18-34 and Women 18-34.
About Hyundai Motor America
Hyundai Motor America focuses on ‘Progress for Humanity’ and smart mobility solutions. Hyundai offers U.S. consumers a technology-rich lineup of cars, SUVs and electrified vehicles. Our 820 dealers sold more than 620,000 vehicles in the U.S. in 2020, and nearly half were built at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. For more information, visit www.HyundaiNews.com.