Zombie Joe’s Underground Theatre Group announces an exciting new LIVE, contactless and COVID-safe outdoor horror experience. Private groups of 1-2 participants at a time will view the haunting of the doorways and cursed grounds of ZJU! This show features Faydakin, Warren Hall & Elif Savas and is directed by Zombie Joe & Elif Savas.
This is a limited 2 week engagement running evenings October 21st thru November 1st, 2020. (dark on Mon/Tues)
Location: ZJU Theatre Group
4850 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91601
Tickets: $35 for private group (1-2 people). 18+ only. Visit their website HERE for tickets!
Covid-Safe Guidelines ~ ZJU is committed to enforcing these Guidelines:
– You must be at least 18 years of age, and show proof if requested.
– All Door Handles, Thresholds & Surfaces will be disinfected frequently during all hours of operation.
– All Participants must wear a mask at all times (correctly – not under their nose) and to sanitize their hands – (sanitizer will be available).
– We ask that if you are not feeling well on the night of your experience, please do not attend.
– The Experience is viewed from Outdoors, and there will be no entry into the ZJU building. Socially distant guidelines will be observed.
– The Experience is completely Contactless: Cast Members and ZJU Staff will not touch the participants.
– Private-Group Admission only (1-2) Participants with zero contact between groups. Private-Group Participants must show their designated “TIME-SLOT CONFIRMATION” Email upon their arrival at ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd. (either printed-out or displayed their phone/device). There is No Box-Office for this Experience and No Private-Group Admissions will be sold at the door.
– All Cast Members will have their temperature checked upon arrival each night; Cast Members and ZJU Staff will wear face coverings, and be given sanitizing supplies.
– All Private-Group Participants will be required to SIGN a General RELEASE OF LIABILITY upon arrival, prior to the start of the Experience. This RELEASE includes the risk of being in public during our pandemic; However, all precautions will be taken for this Experience, as your safety and confidence is paramount.
– Private-Group Participants must turn-off all phones/devices prior to the start of their Experience, and must STAY turned-off during their entire Experience.
– Photography, video and/or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited.
– The total run-time of the Experience is approx. 20 minutes. Again: Private-Group Participants may NOT enter the building at any time, the entire Experience will be standing at the open-aired thresholds of ZJU’s doorways, and traversing around the perimeter surrounding ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd.
– TORTURED SOULS THRESHOLD is wheelchair accessible: We ask that Private-Group Participants utilizing a wheelchair to notify ZJU prior to their arrival.
– Private-Group Participants should NOT approach ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd., unless they have their “TIME-SLOT CONFIRMATION” Email (either printed out or displayed on their phone/device) AND their entire Private-Group of (1-2) Participants are present and ready for Admission. *Important: Please arrive at ZJU at 4850 Lankershim at least (10) minutes Prior to your designated TIME-SLOT to check-in, Sign Releases, and get situated; Experiences begin right-on-time and There is NO Late Admission.